ADULT ASSESSMENT SERVICES
Neuropsychological assessments can be arranged for Adults between the ages 17 and 59. Common reasons for adult assessments include:
- Investigation of lifelong issues such as poor social skills, poor learning, poor thinking and memory.
- New found issues such as changes to ones thinking and memory
- Adults with old or newly established conditions including Brain Injury, Epilepsy, or Intellectual Disability etc.
- Behavioural Support plans
- Intelligence testing
- Assistance with qualifying for government support and financial aid.